This process equipment is designed to provide continuous output for free flowing powder. It’s integrated design offers mobility without the hassle for connecting / disconnecting inlet & exhaust ducts.
The Continuous Fluid Bed Processor comprises of Chamber Pre-heating, Material Charging, Coating, Drying & Discharge in a linear form using air as its conveying medium.
Access points provided at strategic locations ensures optimum ergonomics for cleaning & minimum maintenance required.
- Integrated Mobile system, with Plug & Play setup*.
- Continues & Automatic material feeding & discharge.
- Gentle fluidization as a result of small depth of material.
- Integrated WIP system with access ports for easy cleaning & maintenance.
- Can be used for a process range between 1 Kg to 15 Kg. (Depending on Material properties & Flow)
- Actuated dampers combined with VFD & peristaltic pump ensures complete control over the process.
- Optional Bottom Spray Arrangement provided.
- HMI based system offers vital feedback for process control & log.
- Designed in accordance with cGMP norms.